Need a hand getting going with your new computer? Want to improve your computing skills? Find out how our Basic Training can help.
We all need a little help sometimes and if you're new to computers, and computing, we can provide you with basic training to help get you up up and running.
Some of the ways we can help include:
- Understanding the basics of Windows including the best ways to store your files / folders
- How to backup and maintain your computer / laptop
- Backup your Smartphone / Tablet to your Computer
- How to stay safe on-line
- Use Skype to Connect with Family and Friends
- Help with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Importing Photos from your Camera / Smartphone / Tablet
- Importing and arranging your Music / Media files with iTunes
- Assistance creating online photo gifts with services such as Snapfish, Vistaprint etc.
At Excalibur we believe everyone, young and old, can learn to use a computer...some just don't know it yet; and with a little hand-holding we can help to quickly build your confidence with computers.
Computer Training for Seniors
Our 1-1 training is great for Seniors, we put the focus on your needs and work at your own pace to ensure you have the skills to enjoy your computing experience.
Whether you need to use a computer for your work, study, or just for pleasure we can provide the helping hand you need to get started and take your computing skills to the next level, so give us a call today to discuss your training needs, or Click to Contact us.