Seniors Computer Training
Technology can be frustrating, if you’re starting later in life, Seniors in home Computer Training can make IT easier. If you need a hand getting going with your new computer? Want to improve your computing skills? We can show you how…
In Home Computer Training for Seniors
We all need a little help sometimes and if you’re new to computers, and computing, we can come and visit you in your home and provide you with basic training to help get you up and running.
Some of the ways we can help include:
- Understanding the basics of Windows including the best ways to store your files/folders
- How to backup and maintain your Computer
- Use Skype to Connect with Family and Friends
- How to Backup your Smartphone/Tablet to your Computer
- Importing Photos from your Camera/Smartphone/Tablet
- How to stay safe on-line
- Importing and arranging your Music/Media files with iTunes
- Assistance creating photo gifts for family and friend with services such as SnapFish, Vistaprint etc.
Computer Training for Seniors
At Excalibur IT Solutions we believe everyone can learn to use a computer and, with a little hand-holding, we can help to quickly build your confidence with computers.
Our one-to-one training for Seniors, allows us to focus on your needs, and work with you, at your own pace to ensure you have the skills you need to enjoy your computing experience.
Don’t struggle with Technology. Whilst it may seem a little alien, technology should not be scary and, we can help you to feel more confident and accomplish the things you want to do with your Computer/Tablet/Smartphone